5 Greenelines tips to power up content creation:
1. Who are you trying help (BE DETAILED) and how will this content solve the problem they have? Keep their pictures on your desk as you write to them.
2. Review your most recent content and circle all the places where you called out their need and your solution. Write TO them and not ABOUT you.
3. People are path-driven. Does your content show them the way from here to there? (Current state vs. the desired state.)
4. Tie your brand to the path. How will you help your ideal customers down the path, through the woods and to their desired outcome? (Think Dave Ramsey.)
5. Tell a story of how you guided someone from here to there. Did you use your own tools? (It's OK to tell your own story.)
I know this list of tips opens up more questions than answers. But this is the core of your message and system. Everything you do later in marketing launches from this starting point.
To sign up for my daily Greenelines, click here.
Dr. Steve Greene is the publisher and executive vice president of the multimedia group at Charisma Media and executive producer of the Charisma Podcast Network. His Charisma House book, Love Leads, shows that without love, you cannot be an effective leader. Download his Greenelines podcast at cpnshows.com
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.