'Trust in God's Infinite Mercy': Never-Before-Seen Letters From President Reagan Reveal His Thoughts on God, Israel
Demi Lovato Responds to Backlash Against Her Israel Trip: 'This Was Meant to Be a Spiritual Experience'
- 1. When You Think God is Wrong
- Even when there is no explanation for what you're going through, God's love is more than enough for your need. Mary and Martha, whose story is told in the Gospel of John, must have asked the same question ...
- Created on 05 June 2014
- 2. Leaving Everything Behind
- When God called Abraham to follow Him, He called him in Genesis 12 to leave everything behind: his country, his father’s house and his kindred. Sometimes you have to choose to leave things behind to ...
- Created on 29 December 2010
- 3. Keep Your Heart Ablaze
- Have you ever worked hard to build a fire, only to have it go out? Although I was raised in a log cabin with five fireplaces, I never learned to build a fire that would last. One of those fireplaces is ...
- Created on 31 May 2007
- 4. When Love Is Gone From Your Marriage
- The night I met my husband, Danny Lotz, I was 17 years old and had just graduated from high school. Danny had been raised in a strong Christian home by a father who was a pastor of a small church in New ...
- Created on 31 July 2001