Historic Gathering on National Mall Seen by Millions Around the World as President Trump Issues Proclamation of the Day
Jonathan Cahn's Bestseller 'The Harbinger II: The Return' Reveals Why 2020 Is Prophesied Year of 'America's Shaking'
- 1. Good News: Men’s Ministry Can Work
- I’ve got bad news. They don’t put music on 8-track tapes, vinyl or cassettes any more. You can’t find a rotary-dial phone anywhere, and even the cellular flip phones are off the map. The Betamax videotape ...
- Created on 03 April 2014
- 2. How to Succeed at Christianity without Really Trying
- Back in the late 1980s, I did a stint as a landscape guy. I was a mower operator for a commercial company and I lived my life as most of my colleagues did. My typical day was to be up at 5 a.m, work until ...
- Created on 26 February 2014
- 3. No Apologies: Dave Is Dead
- Apologetics. What an intimidating word that is. Every time I hear it, I think of an apology for a total screw-up. Something like, “I’m sorry for forgetting our anniversary, honey.” And within the context ...
- Created on 06 February 2014
- 4. Rough Cut Men: The Face-Off
- He was in the bathroom shaving when I decided to let him have it. “You’re such a freaking poser, dude.” He looked back at me with this blank “What do you mean?” stare. “You call yourself a Christian, ...
- Created on 23 January 2014
- 5. David Dusek: ‘Are You Drunk?’
- “Are you drunk?” I asked him over the phone. “No,” he replied. Thank God! It was my neighbor, Andy, and he had finally called me back. I had gone over to his house and banged on the door, but he didn’t ...
- Created on 18 December 2013
- 6. Dads, Guard Your Princesses
- Being the father of about 412 teenagers (OK, only 5, but it sometimes seems like 412!), I occasionally get blindsided by stuff, and often after the fact. You dads know what I’m talking about: “I can’t ...
- Created on 04 December 2013