Page 2 of 2
- 21. An Oft-Overlooked Ingredient to Unyielding Faith
- Today I'm posting a devotional from the book Steve Baker wrote. As a dad, grandfather and Christian school administrator, he wrote the devotionals in O Taste and See to encourage parents and children to ...
- Created on 07 June 2017
- 22. Showing Spirit-Filled Mercy When People Misunderstand You
- I had a circle of 9 friends in high school and lived with about the same number of friends all throughout college—I always had a "group." I thought, then, isn't that just supposed to be how friendship ...
- Created on 01 June 2017
- 23. Men, This Is When Your Words Matter Most
- We hear it all the time: "Words matter." And of course, that's true. But so do actions. Andrew Carnegie put it like this, "As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they ...
- Created on 07 April 2017