Samuel Rodriguez's NHCLC Partners With Leading Churches to Fight for Life, Religious Liberty, Biblical Justice
- 1. Faith or Medicine: What Health Choices Does God Want You to Make?
- ... this is the first time I have ever encountered such a greeting. They sent me home from my five-bypass surgery with seven medications. Patti and I agreed that I should take them for at least the next coupl ...
- Created on 16 July 2019
- 2. Should I Take a Pill to Lose Weight?
- ... " disaster of the 1990s played a role. It drew much attention to drug safety. As a result of this heightened vigilance, in 2010 even Meridia™ was pulled from the market. Since then, a few other medicatio ...
- Created on 15 January 2015
- 3. Are Some Generic Drugs Dangerous?
- ... drug samples collected from 22 cities and found that up to 10 percent of some medications contained insufficient levels of the key active ingredients—concentrations so low, in fact, that they would not ...
- Created on 24 September 2014