Prayer Alert: New Zealand to Recover Bodies in Risky Mission After Volcanic Eruption Kills at Least 8
Page 3 of 3
- 41. How God Responds to Your Failure
- ... o repentance. This goes against everything ingrained in us. We want to be punished when we fail. We want to pay for what we have done; then we feel released from our guilt. Yet God extends His mercy to cov ...
- Created on 30 October 2014
- 42. How God Can Use Your Brokenness
- Broken. It's one of those words that doesn't bring a lot of joy. Who wants to be broken? Broken things. Broken bones. Broken relationships. Broken ...
- Created on 01 October 2014
- 43. How to Bounce Back From Mistakes
- Last week I made a mistake. It was a serious mistake that couldn't be covered up, but not quite so bad of a mistake that there wasn't a fix. In other words, I couldn't make it so people wouldn't see. I ...
- Created on 12 September 2014
- 44. Sometimes It's Ugliest Before the Beauty
- Familiar with the phrase, "It's always calmest before the storm"? Or "It's always darkest before the dawn"? I'm adding a new one: "It's always ugliest before the pretty." I walked into my favorite salon ...
- Created on 05 September 2014
- 45. The Longsuffering of God Has a Limit
- ... ow to anger and great in mercy (see, for example, Exodus 34:6; Psalm 103:8). As one man once cried out in a small prayer meeting I attended, "God I thank You that You are slow to anger and great in merc ...
- Created on 14 August 2014