Jonathan Cahn, Author of 'The Harbinger II: The Return,' Says the Shakings of 2020 Are All Part of Ancient Template of National Judgment
- 1. 'I Was Nothing'—Domestic Violence Survivor Speaks Out
- "When I was like 5 or 6 I was told that I was nothing, I could never be nothing ... so by the time I was 7 or 8, I was nothing." Domestic violence survivor Victoria shares her story in this poignant video. ...
- Created on 30 October 2017
- 2. Why Judgment May be Your First Response
- A beautiful (I mean gorgeous) woman sat before me today and told me her story. Every person that sits before me and tells their story is gorgeous and radiant in my eyes because they are finding their voice ...
- Created on 10 July 2015
- 3. Why I Can't Stop Crying
- I cried. And then I couldn't stop. A series finale of a show our family watches made me weep. It connected to something deep within me as a survivor and it triggered an emotion that I've spent many a year ...
- Created on 22 May 2015