'False Imprisonment' or Residential Care? Georgia Pastor Disputes Charges Over Unlicensed Group Home
- 1. Study: Stress of Alzheimer's Wears Hardest on Spouses
- Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's disease isn't easy under the best of circumstances, but it may be much more stressful for spouses and people who suffer from depression, a Finnish study suggests. ...
- Created on 26 January 2016
- 2. Study: Early Detection Keys Breast Cancer Survival
- Even with recent strides in breast cancer treatment, a woman's chances of surviving the disease still partly depend on early detection, a new study says. The study of nearly 174,000 Dutch breast cancer ...
- Created on 09 October 2015