If we ever need clarity, it's now.
What was once clear is now muddy and often confusing. Every day we receive conflicting and confusing news. Leaders are searching for answers in a multiplicity of areas.
Normal life is hard enough. Then we add COVID-19, variants, the great resignation, staff crisis and more. It's a load.
Leaders are running for help and for hope. We recorded this podcast to give leaders some solid answers.
Jenni Catron is an accomplished leader with a proven track record.
In this podcast, Jenni shares:
- Her definition of leadership.
- How a lack of clarity will always lead to an erosion of culture.
- How clarity is paramount in a healthy team culture.
- How leading with your heart requires the element of relationship.
- Churches have focused too much on the crowd and not enough on the core.
- How leadership affects others. We must make sure we steward our leadership with a sacred responsibility.
- Investing in your team development is more important than pleasing a crowd.
Dive in with us TODAY and learn key principles to developing a healthy staff culture.
Thomas McDaniels is a husband, pastor, dad and grandfather. He is also a public speaker, author and podcast host. Thomas has written for Church Leaders and currently writes for Charisma News and Charisma Magazine. Thomas is the founder of Lifebridge.tv and the guy behind ThomasMcDaniels.com. You can find Thomas on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.