1. Your wife will most likely not know the woman you are talking to, and you will be doing it without her knowledge.
2. You could start to use the advice in a negative way or against your wife.
3. If it goes on for too long, you can easily start to build up an emotional tie and trust with the woman, possibly leading to an emotional affair.
4. You are only "one flesh" with one woman—your wife!
5. Consider how your wife would feel. Try to see the situation from her perspective.
Why do you think it's important to only share your marriage issues with your wife or another trusted man? The same question applies to the ladies about their husbands.
Manturity is a blog built on establishing spiritual maturity in today's man. The goal is to assist men in building better marriages and help them in grow in maturity and explore different aspects of manhood. Manturity.com features new weekly blog posts, daily social media updates and a powerful resources page. Stay up to date with the Manturity blog communities on Facebook and Twitter.
For the original article, visit manturity.com.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
- << Prev
- Continue reading
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.