We men can be notoriously bad at thanking people, starting with the person we love the most: our wife. Here are seven quick things we can thank our spouse for, one per day for the next week:
1. “Thanks for putting up with me and for loving me. I know I am not always easy to live with.”
2. “Thanks for all you do to provide good food for our family to eat.”
3. “Thanks for all you do around the house. You do a great job keeping things clean and organized.”
4. “Thanks for pouring your life into our children and making that tough but worthwhile investment.”
5. “Thank you for all the times you have prayed for me. Please keep it up!”
6. “Thank you for being wise with our finances to give our family a bright future.”
7. “Thanks for being you, for putting your family first, and for looking so gorgeous while you do it!”
All Pro Dad is Family First’s innovative and unique program for every father. Their aim is to interlock the hearts of the fathers with their children and, as a byproduct, the hearts of the children with their dads. At AllProDad.com, dads in any stage of fatherhood can find helpful resources to aid in their parenting. Resources include daily emails, blogs, Top 10 lists, articles, printable tools, videos and eBooks. From AllProDad.com, fathers can join the highly engaged All Pro Dad social media communities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
For the original article, visit allprodad.com.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.