You don't have to be super creative or break the bank to create memories with your wife. There are several simple yet meaningful activities and routines you can start to help bring you closer to your wife and, at the same time, create memories.
Here are 10 things to do with your wife:
1. Weekly date night. Simply spending quality time together is probably not enough to prevent a relationship from getting stale. Here's How to Reinvent Date Night.
2. Exercise together. This is a win-win. Both of you will benefit from the exercise and the relational time together.
3. Develop each other's interests. This week you attend the play she wanted to see, but you could care less about. Next week she accompanies you to the game. Compare notes. Laugh at yourselves.
4. Volunteer together. Find the needs in your community and jump in together. Try connecting with your church on a mission trip. Giving yourselves to people in need will move you both on a deep level.
5. Eat at least one meal a day together. Talk about favorite meals. Make plans for future meals together.
6. Communicate throughout the day. Send her a text or call her on your break to let her know you are thinking about her.
7. Travel together. Go to the place she's always wanted to go or just do a simple weekend away. Leaving town helps temporarily take away the stress and responsibilities of life.
8. Watch your wedding video every anniversary.
9. Host an annual holiday party. Gather friends and celebrate.
10. Have a game night. Pull out Scrabble, Monopoly, Apples to Apples or your favorite game. Eat ice cream too.
And, don't miss out on these 34 Memory-Making Things to Do with Your Kids either!
Sound Off: What is your favorite memory with your wife in the past year?
Huddle Up: Huddle up with your wife and plan to do one or several of these things.
© 2015 All Pro Dad. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks. Used with permission.
For the original article, visit allprodad.com.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.