Want your church to be a catalyst for compassion? Here are six simple ways to reach out to your community.
1) Serve hot breakfast for the homeless in your community.
2) Have a “Free Grass Cutting” day.
3) Offer to go Christmas shopping for prison inmates who have children.
4) Bring free lunches to construction workers and servicemen in your area.
5) Throw a “Senior Prom” at a nursing home, complete with live music, food and decorations.
6) Give out free bottled water at a busy traffic intersection.
For more ideas, visit servolution.org.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.